2.07.2011

in love

Yeah, it's true. I'm in pretty deep, as in the falling-head-over-heels kind of love. Somehow, the One whom I desire also loves me...which means the tragedy of unrequited love is not ours. My Lord and Savior has proven His heart for me in such innumerable ways that even if I just started to mention an example, it would almost be a waste, because there is no way for me to finish recounting every one.

All that I can do is shout my thanks to the world; whether they care or not, I will to continue sharing the news. And to tell the truth, at this moment, I wrote those words knowing fully well that my intentions are only those: intentions. My life must change in order to live out the freedom with which God has anointed my spirit. I am almost afraid of the overflowing potential that the Holy Spirit could well up within me. Perhaps that is a similar reason to why I cannot bring myself to discuss the other way in which I am in love right now.

*                                  *                                  *                                  *                                  *

Author's note: Here's a head's up to those wondering about the cryptic nature of the last sentence...I will publish another post soon regarding how things pan out.

No comments: