4.07.2009

red, white, and dumb

I'm not sure it's a good idea to be starting a blog now, but while I'm dwelling on the idea, I might as well act on it. (I've done worse.)

Now, what to blog about. Oh, maybe my red and white sunburn. Underneath my chin, all along the front of my neck, on my arms, my face, and even my eyelids! (Yeah, I know I have skills.) Got it from lying in the grass on the Terrell Library roof for two straight hours without sunscreen. That's what you get when you let your heart win on a bright sunny day...and by that, I mean sleep. I had pulled an all-nighter the previous day, so I hadn't slept in over 24 hours, and I took a nap. Good idea. I took a nap in direct sunlight. Bad idea. End of story.

I'll come back to this when I have time to spend on musing about my thoughts - oooh, and musing about Muse! - and then time to write them down in a format suitable for general understanding. That'll take a while. And so for now, I'm going to write my chem lab so that I won't spend another night without sleep because of classwork.

*                                  *                                  *                                  *                                  *

Author's note: As a tradition, I'm going to put a random link in every one of my posts. So if you see a hyperlink, click on it to see into my mind. Well, sort of.

No comments: